Skip to content
- Measures temperature and pH (acid or alkaline) in nutrient solution, soil, and other media for precise up and down adjustment with lab quality glass probe; General uses include growing tent, swimming pool, aquarium, fish tank, coco, and rockwool
- This hydroponics tool has ATC that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature, and reminds when you need calibration; Durable design for repeated uses and fully waterproof
- More accurate and convenient than test strips and other testing methods; Combine with TDS pen, meter, and other testers for full garden nutrients monitoring in water and soil
- Other features: Auto off function, low battery indicator, units for temperature; KIT INCLUDES: AAA battery and storage cap, pH probe care kit is sold separately
- Made in New Zealand and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for growers; 1-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.