Dead Bug Brew kills bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars, codling moth, gypsy moth, loopers, leaf miners, spider mites, tent caterpillars, thrips and more. Designed for outdoor residential use in home gardens, lawns, and ornamentals. Contains Spinosad, which is a leading pesticide used worldwide in the production of organic produce. This container is a dust applicator. Shake over plants to be treated or crush the sides of the canister in and rapidly squeeze and release in order to get a bellows dusting effect. Follow the instructions for each plant.
- Kills common listed insect pests with Spinosad®
- Approved for organic gardening
- Safe for use up to day of harvest for listed crops
- Kills bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars
- Also kills leaf miners, spider mites and thrips
- Dust 1.5 lb shaker container
Additional Product Information
- INSECT KILLER - This pest control is great for use on bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars, codling moth, gypsy moth, spider mites, loopers, leaf miners, tent caterpillars, thrips and more.
- VARIETY OF FOLIAGE - Protects a wide variety of plants including fruiting vegetables, cucurbits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, tuberous vegetables, stone fruits, bushberries, and pome fruits.
- TARGETS PROBLEM INSECTS - Product is intended for the defense of listed insects. It does not significantly impact predatory beneficial insects, predatory mites, and spiders while controlling target pests.
- ORGANIC GARDENING - The active ingredient in Dead Bug Brew is a natural bacteria called Spinosad, which is a leading pesticide used worldwide. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
- EASY TO USE - Product conveniently arrives ready to use as a dust. No need to make a slurry or spray. Simply cover all plant surfaces with a light dusting making sure to obtain full coverage of all foliage.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.